[Namron] Armoring Day

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Oct 25 20:44:31 PDT 2012

With Autumn Melees around the corner it's time to get your kit in order.
Wether you need to make new armor, fix old armor or better fit your
existing armor, we'll have an armoring day on 3 Nov at Baron Donnchadh's
house. We'll work on Chiv and Rapier armor. Bring any tools or supplies you
have but we have most tools you'll need for lightweight armoring.

Armoring kicks off at 11am and goes till we're tired. The address is:

3101 SW 124th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73170

If you have any questions please direct them at our Knight's Marshal, Lord
Jason Drysdale (julianblack64 at gmail.com).

in service,
HE Orlando
Namron