[Namron] Award Recommendations for Protectorate

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:07:14 PDT 2012

Greetings all,This is just a reminder that you need to get your award recommendations in for Namron Protectorate asap. The event is in two weeks and Their Majesties need time to review the awards and get the scrolls ready for those awards that they approve. If you have someone that you would like to recommend for a Kingdom level award, you need to fill out the award recommendation form on the Ansteorran Website: https://docs.google.com/a/coronet.ansteorra.org/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dHVJdlpQSTh5WnBodHpTUVU5SVlhRGc6MQ#gid=0 We would also ask that you forward a copy of the award recommendation from the Kingdom Website to HE and myself so that we know who has been recommended for which awards.   If you want to recommend someone for a Baronial award, please email HE and myself off list at dnk_p at hotmail.com.  Thanks, and we look forward to reading your award recommendations soon! YIS to Namron and the Dream,Baronessa Caterina