[Namron] Silent Auction at Protectorate

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:32:37 PDT 2012

Greetings,

This is a reminder that we will be having a silent auction to be at
Namron Protectorate.  This will be raising funds to help support the
Tower Improvement Project.  If you have any items you would like to
donate, please contact me, or you can bring them this week to the Namron
Populace meeting on Thursday October 4th, 7:30pm at the West Wind
Unitarian Univeralsist Congregation  1309 West Boyd Norman, OK.  We will
also have more of the tower badges for sell ($10) and will have them at
Queens and at Protectorate also.

YIS,

Margherita
Namron Seneschal
Co-fundraiser for Tower Improvement Project
405-990-1200