[Namron] A&S Display at Namron Protectorate

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Oct 5 06:43:04 PDT 2012

Are you tired of A&S competitions?  Don't think your work is worth entering?  The idea of writing documentation scare you?  Well, we have something for you.

At Namron Protectorate, there will be an A&S display.  No competition, just display your works and get feedback from people.  We will have forms available for comments, someone tending the display at all times to help encourage people to comment and make sure they know who made each item, and no need to worry about winning.  Everyone wins!  Feel free to bring works in progress or finished items.  Documentation not required, but if you want to bring it to get comments on how to improve it, please do.

The display will be in the main hall, so you don't need to worry about the weather.  Come by, leave comments, leave largesse if you wish.  The more the merrier!

We look forward to seeing you and your work there.

Bs Annabelle Fitzsimmons
Dame Alix Tiberga