[Namron] Protectorate A&S display

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Oct 10 11:58:44 PDT 2012

Greetings,

Just a final reminder that there will be an A&S display this Saturday at Namron Protectorate.

Bring your latest and greatest project.  Bring the project that you want feedback on.  Bring both!  Bring goodies to give to the artists as largesse, if you wish.  Bring yourself to the display to admire and leave comments for the artists.

The display will be in the main hall, close to the fighting fields, so you don't need to worry about the weather.  Dame Alix and I will be tending the displays, so we will be sure to let everyone know who made which item, so your wordfame can grow.

Hope to see you there.

Bs Annabelle Fitzsimmons