[Namron] (no subject)

Michele Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:40:43 PDT 2012

Sorry I'm just getting this out now. I screwed up and took an OTC
medication that I can't even begin to describe how badly it interacted with
my MS medications.

Here's an updated list of gate shifts filled and those we still need
volunteers for. You can call/text me at 650-5411 your gate shift as well as
post it to the list.We're missing a lot of familiar names so I know we can
get this done - we're Namron after all! We always get the job done. And if
you've never done a gate shift, but want to, sign up! I'll make sure you're
comfortable with what you need to do and taken care of.

Friday
4pm - 6pm.

6pm - 8pm. Annabelle
                   Tomas O'Ronan

8pm - 10pm. Lomax

10pm - 12am. Kylie
                       Adena

12am - 2am. Edward

Saturday
6am - 8am. Aonghas

8am - 10am
10am - 12pm

12pm - 2pm

2pm - 4pm    Giselle

Love you all!. As always, I remain,

Yours in Service,
Melina

--
Blessings,
Shell

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to the Divine.