[Namron] ISO Axeman VII Champions ...

Michael Coone felemid.macphail at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:32:31 PDT 2012

i would love to build a list of all Axeman Champs ...
 so if anyone knows those winners ... please send me info ... will put up
page for our Champs .... please list Name ...what Axeman and what type
./.... like.... Bob of the woods... Axeman - 0  ...Heavy Champ .... once i
have information i will carve it in the walls of web - hall for all to see

thanks for you time

Felemid Macphail
MKA Mike Coone