[Namron] Get together update...

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 16:52:29 PDT 2012

Greetings all,

This is a reminder that this weekend, Oct 20th, Bear and I will host our monthly get together.  This is for new people to get information and meet others in the Northern part of our fair kingdom, for established members to share info and work on protable projects, socialize and have fun in a casual atmosphere.

Bear will hold a House Dreaming Tree tournament for new fighters.  He said he will have a prize along with the honor of being the household's champion.

We will have a pumpkin carving contest, so let me know if you want to enter so I will know how many pumpkins to get.

Archers bring you bows and targets. We have plenty of room to set up a field.  I have been told that the Namron Trebuchettes will be brought out.

For those needing assistance with garb, whether info or sewing, that will be provided.  Help making armor, whatever we can do to assist new and not so new.

What you need to bring:
                    something to drink (if you don't want tea or water)
                    a chair
                    a potluck dish (we will provide a meat)
                    project(s) to work on
                    bedding if you want to crash here (no one will be allowed to leave if tipsy or drunk)
Where and when:
                    Anytime after 1:00 Sat. Oct. 20th
                    19897 Brookshire Rd
                    Arcadia, OK  73007

Please let us know who is going to be out, so we can be sure to have enough meat, etc.

It is suppose to be great weather, so we expect to see many people and look forward to new ideas, arts and science projects, etc.

In Service to the Dream,
Bear and Etienett