[Namron] Protectorate Thank You and Lost and Found

Monica mrsjacq at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:47:59 PDT 2012

If the navy umbrella is one of those colapsable ones its mine. Sorry for
leaving it behind, and thanks for picking it up.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Jim Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote:

> LORD Seamus and I would like to take a moment to thank all who were able
> to attend Protectorate, as well as, those that jumped in an volunteered.
>  Without all of the wonderful volunteers, this game could not happen.
>
> Upon unloading we have come across a few items that want to find their way
> back home.
>
> Lost and Found:
>
> A wool poncho
> A blue chair
> A red chair cover
> A navy umbrella
> A black umbrella
> A pair of black pants
> A teddy bear hat
> A small ring
>
> Thanks again to all that attended.
>
> Señor Lorenzo Martin and Lord Seamus
> Tired and humbled autocrats

Lady Veronique de Mont Sainte Michel
holder of the Torsade
Member of Entourage TE Orlando and Caterina Di Giliad
Minister of Arts and Sciences Barony of Namron
Protegee of Mistress Caitrin O' Sullivan of Killarney Lake

mka:
Monica Ball

*“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” – *
*Mark Twain*