[Namron] Skorragardr Workday...TOMORROW...Sat., 20 Oct 2012

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 06:32:48 PDT 2012

Good morning, everyone.

Beatrix and Wilhelm are hosting a workday tomorrow (Saturday) to get ready for Axeman.

We'll be finishing the list field bases (drilling, sanding and painting), putting together event tokens, and finishing any patching on the tent that needs to be done.

Bring a chair and join us! We get started at 12 noon.

Bring paint brushes if you have them! Also, if you have anything you would like to donate as prizes for the champions, bring that as well.

Directions
From I40 take exit for Highway 177, go North. Once you pass 62 (four way stop) go 3 more miles North and look for 1010 Rd (Wilshire) You will see a small green sign for White Rock Schools. Make the left and go about 3 miles. Look for the house on the left with a shield by the mailbox.

The address is 334121 E. 1010 Road. Call 405-606-5835 if you get lost. lol

We are providing hotdogs for supper. If you want to bring any sides/drinks to share, please feel free!

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick