[Namron] SCA meeting and Skorrgardr Fighter Practice... Sunday the 14th

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 15:07:47 PDT 2012

I hope they have great success! I'm not sure how many are aware of it, but there wa a groop in Ada back around 1980, Eare Korr (sp?) if I recall close to the correct name. I had a little interaction with them.

It is one of four places in southeast OK over about 20 years that had a group for a time. Ada (Eare Korr), Durant (Tandure), Rothund Keep (Tishomingo) and McAlester (Gnomon Vale/Rundel.)

I was an officer in two of thiose groups..

Val