[Namron] Fwd: Protectorate Gate Shifts

Michele Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:13:11 PDT 2012

Thanks Tomas. I'll be there to get things set up so we can go over the
check in sheets but I'm sure you'll find them easy to follow. They make a
lot of sense.

I'd prefer no one have to work double shifts like that but I'll pencil you
in and I appreciate you volunteering to do so. Extra cookies for you!

Friday
4pm - 6pm.   Tomas (double shift - open if somoene can work it)
                     (open shift)

6pm - 8pm.   Annabelle
                     Tomas O'Ronan

8pm - 10pm.  Lomax
                      (open shift)

10pm - 12am. Kylie
                       Adena

12am - 2am.  Edward
                      (open shift)

Saturday
6am - 8am.     Aonghas
                       (open shift)
8am - 10am    (open shift)
                       (open shift)

10am - 12pm  (open shift)
                       (open shift)

12pm - 2pm    (open shift)
                       (open shift)

2pm - 4pm     Giselle
                      (open shift)

YIS,

Melina

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 3:49 PM, bearndrgn at gmail.com <bearndrgn at gmail.com>wrote:

> Melina,
>      If need be i can try to be out there earlier to help at gate from 4 -
> 6. I am just quite as experienced with the actual forms or sign in sheets
> for gate. I have done check in at other venues before but am a fast learner.
>

> - Tomas O'Ronan
>
> *Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!*

                           (open shift)