[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Thank you Thank you Thank you

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:28:29 PDT 2012

Also, thank you to HL Mathias who supplied many bottles of wine for cooking the roast in. The really fun thing was after Feast was over and the Feast Steward (Margherita) found out that there was still a number of unopened bottles left over .... By the time she was done there was none and she was VERY happy:-)

Vincenti

Sent from my iPhone