[Namron] Newest citizen of Namron

Michele Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 10:50:36 PDT 2012

Welcome to this beautiful, magical world Christopher and to the special
family that is the SCA!

It hasn't been that many years since Izzy was a babe in arms and I was lost
in wonder and new motherhood (third time but it's new every time). If there
is anything I can do, Jennifer, to help you remain lost a little longer in
that wonder, let me know. I'd be happy to do some baking, cook some freezer
meals, come help with the dishes or spend a couple of hours so you can get
some extra rest. You have but to call.

~Melina

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Cash Queen <okccashqueen at yahoo.com> wrote:

> A hearty welcome to the young sir!
> (and if you'd named him Skyler Christopher, his initials would be SCA) [image:
> :-* kiss]

Blessings,
Shell

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to the Divine.