[Namron] Site Token Thanks!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Mon Sep 3 19:02:09 PDT 2012

I want to thank everyone for all of the help with site tokens for
coronation. Especial thanks to Lord Andrew and HL Vincinti for finishing
and drilling in the workshop and to Lord Ithrael for slaving over the
crucible almost all day. We'll be pouring more tokens this coming weekend.
Please keep an eye on the list for date and time.

Several people asked for information about the alloys we used. So, we used
the R-98 from rotometals. More information can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Vp7Ykz5PNhrUNWcr50Sxk7uYG1KmHO0LkZ-40e6mHtM

in service,
Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com