[Namron] Protectorate Gate Shifts

Michele Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 19:02:29 PDT 2012

Greetings Namron and Skorragardr!

Protectorate draws nigh and for many that attend, the volunteers at Gate
will be their first impression of the event and the wonderful people that
populate our Barony and Canton. We have many smiling faces that regularly
fill shifts at gate and I extend my thanks to all of you in advance. If
you've never done a gate shift before, I encourage you to give it a try! It
is a great way to meet new people and we have a lot of fun out at gate.
Just email me and let me know you've not done gate but would like to, and
I'll make sure you're teamed up with someone that has. As one of our
autocrats can testify, it isn't difficult to pick it up when you're teamed
up with an experienced partner. I'd also be happy to get together before
the event to go over gate procedures so anyone that is new to it is
completely comfortable.

The shifts are below, as always each shift needs two people, just email me
with the shift you'd like and I'll update the list as they fill up and
resend it out to the list so people can see what shifts are still open.

Friday
4pm - 6pm

6pm - 8pm

8pm - 10pm

10pm - 12am

12am - 2am

Saturday
6am - 8am

8am - 10am

10am - 12pm

12pm - 2pm

2pm - 4pm

Thank you all very much and I look forward to seeing old friends, and
hopefully some new ones, at gate this year. As always, I remain,

Yours in  Service,
Melina

--
Blessings,
Shell

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to the Divine.