[Namron] Coronation Decoration Committee

Monica mrsjacq at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:35:01 PDT 2012

In efforts to create a sumptuous ambiance for  the Coronation of Jean Paul
de Sens and Gilyan Alienora of Clonmacnoise we are humbly asking for your
contributions of banners and wall hangings. We need to have all loaned
items marked with your name and bbarony so that we may return those items
to you. I will be heading down to decorate the night before the site opens
so we will be needing the items by the 19th of this month. If you have a
desire to help with the physical decoration process please contact me off
list.

--
Lady Veronique de Mont Sainte Michel
holder of the Torsade

mka:
Monica Ball

*“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” – *
*Mark Twain*