[Namron] Upcoming Events

Kim Lockaby kimievchaos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:40:24 PDT 2012

Greetings Namron,

I have placed links on the website to both the free lecture series offered
at OU, so you don't have to scroll through your email to find them.  They
are on the front page in the "Items of Interest" box.

Also, there is a page under "Latest News" called "Upcoming Events" with
links to the websites of Events in our area.  This is a convenient way to
share information with newcomers that doesn't require they remember how to
spell "Ansteorra" or "Wiesenfeuer".   There is also a link there to the
Medieval Fair planning website.

Thanks,
Muriel