[Namron] Ansteorran Wiki Consultation/Mentoring at Mooneschadowe Triumphe (x Posted)

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:49:50 PDT 2012

Greetings to the Stellar Kingdom!

Did you know that Ansteorra has its very own Wiki with over 400
articles? (Have you ever visited Wikipedia? Well, it's like that, but
just for Ansteorra!)
Did you know that YOU can have your very own page on the Wiki? 109
Ansteorrans already do!!
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Category:People
(So can your regional group! Historians and Officers, please contact
me!)
Did you know I would positively _love_ the opportunity to assist you
in either building a page on your own, or building one for you,
complete with pictures, history, accomplishments, photos.. whatever
you want to share?

I will be hosting a Wiki Consulting and Mentoring table at this
weekend's Mooneschadowe Triumphe event. You will find me set up in the
breezeway behind the feast hall, where I will have everything ready
and waiting for you -- I will even have a scanner with me, in case
you'd like to have photos scanned and added!

If you can't make Triumphe, I am also going to try and have a table
set up at Coronation, and am always happy to consult off-list as well.
Once a few simple paperwork items are completed (permission forms for
the content you contribute), adding to the wiki is easy - and it's a
lot of fun to see it grow!

In (webby) service,

HL Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Vscribe to the Historian's office, Ansteoran Wiki

PS:  There is a rumor that I will be bringing edible treats for anyone
who takes a moment to work with me on a wiki page! :)
PPS: If you don't have time to sit down for a consultation, because of
prior time commitments at the event, have no fear -- I will have 'take
away' packets to help walk you through everything that is needed to
build you a wiki page.