[Namron] Katherine att Unicorn

Lindsey Lewis lindsey.bellam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 22:50:53 PDT 2012

Sorry to put this on the list, but I can't find Katherine's email
address. Kathy, please send me your list of supplies again and I will
look around the house for whatever you and the children can use. Does
anyone know of some sort of craft that can use empty plastic spools. I
remember Lady Elspeth making dolls out of spools but she moved to West
VIrginia, and I do not have an address. Also, does anyone know what to
do with empty prescription bottles. Those of us getting on in years
generate a goodly number - thanks again for intruding - Gwyneth