[Namron] MoC Activities at Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 05:34:50 PDT 2012

Greetings all,

Here is a list of really fun things that all my wonderful smalls will be doing at Baronial.  Parents, I ask that youplease devote at least an hour of your precious time so that I always have "2 deep leadership" for all these sweet ones.  I will have a sign-up sheet for you when you sign them in.

Anyhoo, now that that's out of the way, Here is the MoC schedule of events.

10ish to 10:30ish  Outdoor games

10:30ish to noonish Nature Hike and Fairy/Elf houses

Noonish  Archery (all parents must be with their smalls for this event)

1ish  Youth Belly Dancing and Drumming Competitions (runs simultaneously)  Need 2 or 3 judges for this please. Contact me if you would like to help.

2ish  Marshmallow Catapults!

3ish Youth Chivalric (all parents must be with their smalls for this event)

4pm Court

See you in 2 weeks.

In humble service to the children of Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Liadan of Patrin-Or
Wiesenfeuer MoC