[Namron] Medieval Fair Planning Meeting

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 17 13:28:05 PDT 2012

We will be hosting the first 2013 Medieval Fair Planning Meeting at 7 pm
Monday Sept. 24 at The Hidden Castle.  In addition to presenting and
discussing ideas that are already in the works we wish to fill the Staff of
Directors positions and get input on other ideas and suggestions we can
incorporate as we strive to make The Ansteorran Embassy a continued key
highlight of the Fair.   It may seem like an early start but with 200 days
until Fair opens, we want to take advantage of the extra time to make this
our best Fair yet!

We look forward to seeing you Monday.

Herr Wolfgang

On behalf of Bucello, Wolfgang and Seamus

The Triad

18:34:00