[Namron] Forwarded from the kingdom lost

Kylie kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 12:29:46 PDT 2012

s terrible, My Lovely Lady, Lady Kira Raven,(We live in
Oklahoma).I am Lord Charles Raven, and I am currently on deployment in
Afghanistan running convoys through the badlands. After we got married
we lived in Germany where she sewed, and painted her own pavilion and
worked at the army wood craft shop to make all the poles and the center
wheel. She painted the pavilion blue and with a sun and stars design, it
is freaking awesome. This morning she posted that someone stole our
trailer full of our SCA equipment out of our yard, including this tent
that she hand crafted and has had for years. If anyone knows anyone in
Oklahoma, please share this around in case they see any SCA equipment or
trailers.The trailer was a little red 2 wheel ,Box trailer with a pirate
flag painted on one side, and our medieval crest painted on the other