[Namron] Coronation Feast Thank Yous!

Elsa elsavonschammach at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:09:13 PDT 2012

Charles and I have a whole bunch of people to thank for how well the feast
turned out this weekend:

First – Thanks to the Autocrats for asking us to do the Feast for
Coronation!

Second – Thanks to Their Majesties for working with us to write the menu!

Third – Thanks to everyone who checked in on us during the day to make sure
we had what we needed!

Fourth and very much not least – Thanks to everyone who contributed
directly to getting it done:

Rafe and Sabine, for taking care of the butters!

Elyssa, for bringing stylish aprons, for violently stabbing the roasts,
and for good work on several other jobs including frying many chickens!

Alex, for developing deep fry radar to make the cheeses and chickens turn
out that perfect shade of golden!
Sky, for breading cheeses and chickens like a pro!
Gemma, for work on the cheeses/chickens, and for taking over the funnel
cakes when everyone else’s attention span walked away.
Branislava, for standing in the hottest corner of the kitchen for hours and
painstakingly making the waffles!
Lena, for running needful errands in the heat of the day, and doing what
needed to be done.
Vailathai, for the good work on the roasts and everywhere else it was
needed!
Kyna, for organizing the servers!
Feast Servers, for getting food where it needed to go all efficient-like!
Dish Pit Crew, for coming in after the Feast was over and taking charge of
the dishes so we could figure out what else we needed to do!

Many, many thanks!
Elsa and Charles

--
So if knowing is half the battle, what's the other half? Halberds.