[Namron] Arts & Sciences displayat Namron Protectorate

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Sep 25 10:58:45 PDT 2012

Greetings,

At Namron Protectorate, we will be having an A&S display in the main hall.  The tables will be open for everyone who wishes to display items (either finished or in progress) in order to get commentary.  The tables will be tended all day  to encourage viewers to leave comments and for security.  We also encourage all who attend to come by, look at the displays, and leave comments and largesse as they see fit.

Bs Annabelle Fitzsimmons
Dame Alix Tiberga