[Namron] last minute call for hep...

Castellana Donea castellana.donea at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 19:36:07 PDT 2012

I have had, within the last two days, a couple of people say they will not be able to help with lyst mistressing at Wiesnefeuer Baronial this weekend (either due to health or family issues.) I still have Adalia, who I will have helping with the micro tourneys and Kyna who will be running the table for the chivalric tourney.  My most humble thanks, in advance, to these two ladies.  If there is anyone else who is interested in helping out at the lyst mistress table, it would be much appriciated.  I am looking for someone to run the rapier tourney, as well as any other helping hands who would like to have a go at it.  Thank you again in advance.

YIS,

Lady Castellana de Andalusia
known as Castellana Donea
(Kass-tae-yanna)
Protogee' to Syr Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Rom Bara of House Patrin Or
Herald to the Barony of Wiesenfeuer
Kingdom Armillary Pursuvant