[Namron] The Passing of My Hero

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:08:12 PDT 2012

My friend though I never had the honor of meeting your father, I knew well
his affect on this earth by the values he instilled within you. For example
the role model he was to you regarding love and devotion to family.

Respect and Loving Condolences,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA Youth and Family
Council

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with truth."
~ Pooky