[Namron] Post Med Fair Newcomers get together...

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 11:32:13 PDT 2013

Greetings all,

Please plan on attending our Post Med Fair Newcomers Get Together on April 13.  We hope to see new people who find us at Norman's Medieval Fair next weekend at this get together.  We need the established members to come out and help the new people see what this game is all about.

Arrive anytime after 2:00 pm.  Please bring a side dish to share (we haven't decided what meat we are fixing yet).
Bring any arts, crafts, sciences you would like to show newcomers.  The list field will be up and running.  Bring drums and rugs for dancing.  Bring your beverage of preferance.  We will have tea and water available.  You also might bring your own mug so you can keep track of your libation.

We will revel until everyone decides to leave.  Some crash space is available.  No drinking and driving aloud.

I would appreciate if you would RSVP so we will know how much meat to cook.

Address:
19897Brookshire Rd
Arcadia, OK  73007

We look forward to seeing many newcomers and everyone else.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Etienett
Sir Bear