[Namron] Med Faire Volunteers

Sibylla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Thu Apr 4 22:26:43 PDT 2013

Stop by our Tavern and visit the Hospitaler table if you haven't signed
up for a volunteer position yet.

After the Faire is over we will be holding a drawing for the volunteer
who has signed up for the most hours. The drawing is for a $25 Walmart
gift certificate.

There are a few people that will _not_ be entered into the drawing: the
Med Faire Triad, the Directors, Their Excellencies, and Officers.

Time slots are filling up. The more you sign up the more chances you
have to win. This year we do not have Roving positions.

Every position is important to the embassy's success and we want to meet
each Directors needs for assistance.

It's just a small way we want to say thank you for all the hard work you do.

YIS,
Sibylla