[Namron] home repair help

Baroness Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Mon Apr 8 20:50:28 PDT 2013

I am looking for some people to help with some minor home repair things. Some drywall repair to fix a towel holder that has pulled a hole in the wall and a bathroom sink stopper repair. If you can help with these please contact me off list.

I had also talked to someone about doing electrical to install a bathroom fan/light and cannot remember now who it was. Again please contact me off list.

I would rather see my money go to support SCA folks as opposed to others. That does not mean I expect it for free or ridiculously low prices. Your skills and time are worth being compensated for. I am trying to get the house ready for a family reunion in late June.

Again, if you can help please contact me.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Maleah
321-4747