[Namron] Attention Brewers and Namron Champions!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Apr 16 09:23:30 PDT 2013

All Royals, landed Nobles and Namron Champions/consorts are invited to the
Beltane Nobles and Champions luncheon. We will also host a beer/ale tasting
at the luncheon. All brewers selected to enter the tasting will be invited
to join Her Excellency Caterina and I at the luncheon. All other diners
just get to enjoy the tasting ;)

The tasting will include judging sheets, a tasting wheel and color charts.
Brewers will be given the judging sheets for their creations after the
tasting has ended.

Find out more here
http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org/combat-activities/nobles-and-champions-lunch

in service,