[Namron] Coronation Recap

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Mon Apr 29 06:52:31 PDT 2013

Greetings Populace!
    Her excellency, myself and a contingent of others from Namron attended
the stepping down of Their Graces, Jean Paul and Gillian and the coronation
of TRMs Lochlan and Gwen. The step down court was both tearful and joyous
with many awards and recognitions given. Maggie McPherson (sp?) was
elevated to the order of the Laurel and Centurion Rikr was announced for
elevation to the Chivalry. Count Dafyd, Master Karl and Count Simon were
all made members of the Order of the Knights of the Sable Garlan.
 Centurion Cathal, who many may have seen fight at GW Champions' Lyst, took
King's champion and your very own Baron (me) received a thistle in Pewter
Casting. If I missed anything of note please feel free to add it.

Their Excellencies Cassius and Kajira ended their tenure as Baron and
Baroness of Weisenfeurer while Master Ciaran and HL Branaslavia were
installed as Vicar and Vicaress. Both were moments of sadness and joy.

The coronation of TRMs Lochlan and Gwen saw much pageantry and theater.
Their reign should prove to be both fun and prosperous. We look forward to
it.

We hope to see everyone at Beltane this weekend. We have so many great
activities planned. There should be something for everyone.

in service,
HE Orlando
Baron of Namron

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com