[Namron] Populace Meeting Thursday

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:38:29 PDT 2013

Greetings All,
Don't forget that Thursday is populace meeting at 7:30 p.m. at the Westwind Unitarian Universalist Church at 1309 W Boyd in Norman and we will be going out to dinner afterwards. Please think about if there is somewhere in particular that you would like to go to dinner. We will put reasonable suggestions (according to space to accommodate large groups, price, operating hours, etc.) in a hat and draw one at the meeting so that everyone knows where we are going. I look forward to seeing you all there.
YIS,
HE Caterina