[Namron] Medieval fair

Kylie kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 09:50:03 PDT 2013

Greetings!!
Medieval fair starts this Friday, and I know there are lots of spots that still need to be filled for the different tents and what not. PLEASE VOLUNTEER!! This fair can not work with out the help of all our SCA people.
ALSO donations are still needed for the hospitality tent. If you want something from the tent this weekend, please bring something to share. The Namron website has a list of needed items, as well as the sign up sheet.
Ayesha will have the sign up sheet tonight at Sellers center for rapier practice as well as scribal, and again tomorrow for heavy practice. We will also make sure the list is at Thursday  pop meeting at the park.
Thanks,
Kyna

If you want a shower, I want to see the sweat.