[Namron] OT

Sibylla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Wed Apr 3 16:20:14 PDT 2013

I want to warn everyone to be alert. I've been with my son-in-law today.
He had a home invasion. Two men in ski masks demanded him to give them
his medication. Then they said, "Don't *** with us we know you just
picked it up!" Then they pistol whipped him into unconsciousness.

Don't know if he was followed home. Police are looking at a possible
inside job due to the fact it was a narcotic prescription and they knew
it. Frightening.

You've heard it before...be aware of your surroundings, my friends.

Sibylla