[Namron] The Embassy Arises!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Fri Apr 5 12:13:22 PDT 2013

I for one had a ton of fun at setup/populace meeting last night! Everyone
of you impress the heck out of me ;-)

So, today I am at the reserve center playing Army BUT tomorrow I will be at
the fair grounds and I expect to see LOTS of Scadians. I believe we'll have
one of our best years ever for attracting newcomers. So, come on out and be
a part of history! (pun intended)

in service,
Baron Orlando Giovanni

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com