[Namron] Newcomers Get Together...

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 10:26:21 PDT 2013

Greetings All,

This is a reminder that we will be holding a Newcomers' Get Together at our house on Sat. April 13th.  Arrive anytime after 2:00pm.  We will be having spaghetti, so if you would like to bring a side, please do.  We suggest bringing whatever you prefer to drink.  We provide tea and water.

Come out an enjoy a day to help our new people get started.  Bring arts and crafts to show, teach and share.  We will be having fighter training and practice on our list field.  Dancers and drummers--bring carpets, drums and info.  We will help with persona development, costume ideas, SCA etiquette, and awards system.  We will provide info on what is needed to attend an event, where to find info in-line, and much more.  Just ask, someone will be happy to provide info and/or direction.

The address:  19897 Brookshire Rd.
                        Arcadia, OK  73007

Directions:
Take I-35 to Old Route 66 (2nd St in Edmond), go East through Arcadia.  When the speed limit goes back to 55mph on the East side of Arcadia, the turn-off is about a mile.  Take the left spur at Hiwassee Rd.  DON'T Turn onto Hiwassee.  Take the black top up the hill, pass the "Dead End" sign.  The black top ends at a left curve onto a dirt/gravel private road.  Continue up this road (sorry, it's rough), pass Jennie Lane.  Look for the big white banner on the chain link fence on the left. There is some parking on the right side of the circle drive, but most is to the left.  The dogs are friendly.

We hope to see many new faces, and members too.

In Service to the Dream,
Sir Bear and Lady Etienett