[Namron] Loading out for Medfair

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 1 07:17:51 PDT 2013

Master Tadhg has indicated load out will be sometime Wednesday evening and
he will probably post up the time on here shortly.  In the meantime with the
chance of rain continuing into Thursday morning, it is likely we may not be
able to drive right onto The Embassy grounds to unload the gear.  So Ann
Marie has recommended if we have any heavy duty 4 wheel lawn carts to have
them on standby.  Bucello and I plan to be on site early Thursday to begin
offloading and any extra help throughout the day would be appreciated.

  _____