[Namron] Busy week ahead!

bearndrgn at gmail.com bearndrgn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 16:54:09 PDT 2013

Your excellency,
      I wanted to ask a hopefully quick question. My work is participating in the American Heart Association's Heart walk this year. I was wondering if I would be able to and if it would also be appropriate, to put a donation jar in either the tavern or more likely the hospitality tent. It would be just for flat donations only, and not asking for participants to sign up to walk. Your input on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Yours in Service,

Tomas O'Ronan

Sent from my iPad