[Namron] Drainage Pump Needed

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 3 07:12:49 PDT 2013

When I inspected The Embassy lands late Wednesday several areas had large
accumulations of standing water and with additional rain certain for
Wednesday we may need to try and pump it off and throw it into the Namron
River which is doing a good job of trying to drain the Park. If you have a
decent gasoline powered pump and hose line please let us know-we may need it
Thursday.

Right now the only way to bring supplies into The Embassy is across Embassy
Bridge (the blue bridge just to our south) unless Baron Orlando can borrow a
Bailey Bridge from the National Guard :)

Wolfgang