[Namron] Thank you and STRAW BALES

Eckart, Ann M. ameckart at ou.edu
Fri Apr 12 15:44:17 PDT 2013

You still have time to get straw bales!  I didn't have the truck today so it will be Sunday before I haul out what's left.  The more you take the less I have to load out to the compost facility.  But please don't drive on the grass.

Sincerely (357 days until Medieval Fair 2014),
Ann Marie Eckart
Medieval Fair Coordinator
Phone 405-325-8610     Fax 405-325-0860
ameckart at ou.edu<mailto:ameckart at ou.edu>