[Namron] Thank you and STRAW BALES

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 12 17:06:47 PDT 2013

I fondly recall a Beltane a few years back where a MASSIVE fire stack was
built with straw bales, big logs and branches, scrap lumber and just about
anything else that could burn.  The site owners encouraged it as they wanted
the cleared out stuff gone.  But most of the ingredients were wet and would
not catch, that is until someone tossed on a few gallons of Diesel.  The
explosion was spectacular and because the fire stack was in a well graded
area no one was hurt and nothing that wasn't meant to burn was damaged.  And
we had strong hot fire until morning :)

And I know of a fellow German who is reading this and grinning wider than a
Cheshire Cat!

Wolfgang

  _____