[Namron] Beltane Gate Shifts - have you signed up yet?

bearndrgn at gmail.com bearndrgn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 20:45:39 PDT 2013

Buccello,
     I apologize about the miscommunication. I was saying, that I could take the last two on Friday if need be. I am not sure if I can take the last two on Saturday as I am also one of the site heralds on Saturday. I can try to do those on Saturday, but it means I just may have to leave for a few moments now and then to announce something.

Tomas O'Ronan