[Namron] OT--Anyone need a fridge?

Katherine Herndon lists4kathy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 15:16:59 PDT 2013

My next-door neighbor has a white early-90's GE side-by-side free on the curb for the first taker.  Works "perfectly" according to the sign on it and it looks clean.

Which reminds me, we have a fridge on our back porch that also is free to a good home.  It's a dorky little (abt. 10 cu. ft.) manual-defrost apartment fridge.  Works, but needs a good cleaning since it's been outside.  Maybe someone could turn it into a keg cooler or something.

We live in far NW OKC.  Contact me off-list for the address if you want one of these bad boys.

Rosamund