[Namron] Call for A&S reprts

Monica mrsjacq at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 12:05:23 PDT 2013

It has been a busy and wonderfully cool summer. What has the best barony
been doing all summer? I know we have had pewter casting going on and the
Cook's Guild had a pie themed meeting. The Firestorm Ink guild had teachers
at Kings College and Known World Heraldic and Scribal. What else has been
going on whether you work solo or in a group I want to hear about it so
that we can continue the word fame for Namron's fabulous artisans. You can
reply privately if you are feeling modest.
YIS
Veronique