[Namron] garage sale/demo

KATHRYN GORDON gordon-kathy at att.net
Sat Aug 10 13:23:20 PDT 2013

you may have to cancel plans for this I have had only one person said that they could come by tomorrow to pick up some of the boxes for the garage sale part.  I will try and stuff as many in my vehicles as I can, but my cargo van is in the shop otherwise I could put them all in it.  What else is left tomorrow evening (Sunday) will have to go in the dumpster, as I said I can not keep them in my apartment any longer sorry guys, call me for address 405-573-2007 home 405-514-4099 cell.