[Namron] Namron Kreigshilt-Storm-Officers meeting Monday August 19th

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Mon Aug 19 14:36:20 PDT 2013

Also, If you have Kids...they can play in the pool, hang out in the back
yard or watch movies in the back room. Please ensure they are respectful of
the meetings though ;)

I look forward to seeing all of our storms and Krieg's there!

HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com
Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi