[Namron] Skorragardr Gather/Potluck and Populace in the park

James Rushin dweezle35 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 18:14:47 PDT 2013

Greetings Good Gentlefolk,

The Canton of Skorragardr has deemed it time for a celebration.  We have had
a great summer season and it is time to pat ourselves on the back and enjoy
the fruits of our tables, errr I mean labor.  Please come out and join us
for our Gather/Potluck and Populace in the park.  September 1st 2013 from
2:00 until 7:00 at Weigant park in Shawnee, Oklahoma.

A map to the park is located at the below address.   The park is on the
corner of Leo and Rosa in Shawnee Oklahoma.

 <http://binged.it/17cze9D> http://binged.it/17cze9D

Bring a dish to share, your armor, your craft, your instrument, or just
yourself and revel with us to celebrate the end of Summer.

Please cross post this to any list or group you might think would be
interested in joining us.

If you have any questions, please contact the Skorragardr email list,
Facebook page or  <mailto:dweezle35 at gmail.com> dweezle35 at gmail.com.

Thank You,

Lord Allon McBaine