[Namron] Fwd: yule

Steven Nardi treeflogger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 16:18:17 PST 2013

Hope this helps somone.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "treeflogger ." <jakobkreig at gmail.com>
Date: Dec 3, 2013 3:12 PM
To: <treeflogger at gmail.com>

Yule Revel & Wiesenfeuer Investiture December 7, 2013 9am - 11 pm
Saint Augustine of Canterbury Episcopal Church
14700 N May Ave
Oklahoma City, OK
iaran and Branislava, Vicar and Vicaress of Wiesenfeuer, invite all to join
them and their populace in welcoming Their Majesties, Aaron and Nicollet in
celebrating our annual Yule revel combined with an Investiture of a new
Baron and Baroness of Wiesenfeuer.

Theme: Krampus is coming to town…

Site Fees:
Adults- $7
Youth (13-17)- $4
Feast:
Adults (13 and up)- $8
Children (4-12)- $4
Make checks payable to SCA Inc/Barony of Wiesenfeuer

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21 year
or older adult with a signed notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the
parents.

Their Excellencies have declared a Yule Revel and will host competitions,
classes, a silent auction, and entertain all to a grand feast. Their
Excellencies will welcome all contenders to enter the competition to be
their next Arts and Sciences Champion.

The site is responsibly WET, service animals only.

Let it be known to all that Father Winter will once again be found at the
Yule revel; however he will not be alone this year as Krampus will be in
tow. With the rumors of Krampus about, the children have changed their
naughty ways and the elves have come back in force to produce lovely toys
for the good children.

This year, Krampus will also be attending Yule before Father Winter arrives
to warn the children to turn away from their naughty ways. We encourage all
parents to look into Krampus and talk to their children about him. Due to
the unfamiliar and often scary nature of Krampus, we will have a milder
Krampus visiting. We will also have a small introduction geared towards
introducing the children to Krampus.

Event Steward: Lord Simon Gof (Chris Palmer)
2812 NW 59th St. Apt 214
Oklahoma City, OK 733
chris.palmer33 at yahoo.com

Feast Steward: Lady Cadhla Ua Cellachain
Ladycaldha1 at cox.net