[Namron] Norman Christmas Parade

Eckart, Ann M. ameckart at ou.edu
Wed Dec 11 14:43:46 PST 2013

Greetings to cast, volunteers, SCA and AOA
I finally received the information on the Norman Christmas Parade Saturday December 14th.  We are number 64 of 72 in the lineup.  Due to the cold and our number in parade, I suggest getting there as close to 9:45 as possible.

The Medieval Fair Department has reserved the Sooner Room by the Crossroads Restaurant in the Memorial Union with hot chocolate, sandwiches and cookies for everyone.  Parking in the Union garage will be free that Saturday because classes are out.  Please join us from 1pm-5pm for some well-earned Christmas cheer after the parade!

"2013 Norman Christmas Parade lineup.  Here are some helpful instructions.

1)  Lineup will begin at 8:30 and run until 9:45 in the Norman High School south east parking lot.  The parade will start at 10:00 am.
2)  Children participating should be closely monitored at all time (we want everyone to be safe)
3)  Candy should be handed out instead of tossed to the crowd
4)  Have fun!

Thank you to all of our participants!
 Warmest wishes,
 Norman Main Street Christmas Holiday Parade"

Sincerely (114 Days Until Medieval Fair),
Ann Marie Eckart
Medieval Fair Coordinator
PACE - Professional, Academic and Community Education
Phone 405-325-8610     Fax 405-325-0860
ameckart at ou.edu<mailto:ameckart at ou.edu>
www.medievalfair.org<http://www.medievalfair.org/>

Nobody is superior, nobody is inferior, but nobody is equal either. People are simply unique, incomparable.   - Osho